The May round of Fameshed kicked off with a bang! It’s the 7 year anniversary of the event, and tons of the creators have placed a gift for the members of the Fameshed update group.
Even more exciting to us oldbies is the return of Mon Tissu! I was sad to see that they were gone when I returned to SL after my 6 year hiatus. But creators Emma Gilmour and Julliette Westerburg (of Surf Couture and Très Blah fame, respectively) are joined by Apple Fall. What a dream team of creators! Their first collection is a little one, but includes the Lulu camisole and Daisy slacks, the Classic trainers, Signature handbag, and ❤ Sunglasses. All of the items are of course beautifully made and textured.
I headed to the Apple Fall mainstore to take a picture in my new things. I ended up outside the front door because my computer was struggling with all the textures once I cranked my settings up.
My pose is from one of the new releases at my reopened mainstore, modified by the bag hold.
Excitingly, Pose Fair opens tomorrow! I have a tiny little booth with 3 new exclusives, and my other 2 new packs are there too. Do stop by, and don’t forget to join the Pose Fair lovers group to pick up the free gift in my booth! My Mainstore is also open, with only 2 new pose packs, but there’s a TP to the basement with a bunch of old poses that have been permanently marked down!
- Clothing: Mon Tissu – Lulu camisole in grey and Daisy slacks in black. Fameshed May round
- Shoes: Mon Tissu – Classic trainers in black
- Sunglasses: Mon Tissu – ❤ sunglasses in black
- Bag: Mon Tissu – Signature bag in black
- Jewellery: Yummy – Secondhand necklace and Art Deco rings
- Hair: Truth – Halona (updo) in Multitone 1
- Skin: Pink Fuel – Emiri #16 for LeLutka, Maitreya Lara body applier
- Mesh Head: LeLutka – Aida
- Mesh Body: Maitreya – Lara
- Pose: Estetica – Ingenue (modified by bag hold)